Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bye.

Just when i really want to let go, the memories kept making me reminisces how me and you used to be:


moment when i drive fast when i got my license, u yell me to look how fast i was driving, but was actually going 120km/h only. hah. and my 1st time driving to sunway, which we took 2 hours just to get there. busy and argueing which road to take, and gone through the kesas toll over and over 3 times.

when one time, we slept together in aaron room cause the whole house electricity when off. and we went from freaking warm to bloody cold and cudling each other in the blanket with hong and his gf and cheng with jenn. >.<

still the time in fruity where how we always each by sharing, and how i use to buy tissue for ur running nose in tuition, how we roll into a human ball by hugging tight each other when we go for movie. hmm...

Human - always realise and regret after lost the thing they love the most in life.
anyway, i told u i will let go, and i start by deleting of urs d. u won't hear anything from me anymore.

Love LBB in the darkest deepest bottom of my heart.

0 Comments: