Friday, January 29, 2010

missing you

"dunno whats wrong with me again. emotional heart pain sickness is back. cause? i miss her.. yea. no doubt, after all the fake mindset shit etc i tried to lied to myself, but heart cant lie.. it telling me tat i miss her everyday.. is dis the life i have to live without u? hmm.. pls text me if u ever think of me. at least a reply. "

Went to opera again yest nite.. yaya. i kn0. it suck. and y would i go again for 2nd time? cause i accidently promise jun leong d. == what to do. jz wanna get some drink and get loose from myself, wai hoh bring his chick.. wiu wit.. kary.. leng lui. xD proud of him, and jl bring his chick also. well, not his la of cz, but his crush that he did some fking embarassing thing on her.. that i stil feel like laughing until now.! hahaha!! he tak boleh minum summo wanna bottom up so many times with me, ended up as drunk cat and do some fk stuff. every1 seems to got their pair, or even more.. me? im jz drinking there alone in the table. =( drank a lot! but i cant seems to mabuk anymore. Y?!! after that went to mamak. and back to jl hse to sleep... normal weekends here i come. work work work work. xD

0 Comments: