Wednesday, January 6, 2010

college im back~ again

Finally... back to coll.. and finally.. im free to blog! very bz these 2 days.. as i dun havent find my room yet.. temporary have to stay with wei lun, my 10years fren! but he's an asshole.. == really cant tahan. i need my own room fast. dun let me duplicate key summo! summo sleep early! i have to off my laptop light to the dimest and listen to his mandarin crap playlist. haha. at least better than no room,, jz tahan a month den hopefully and pray tat i got my own room by next.

okay.. tues. very bz day. back to coll at 1pm den have to line up and reg until 4pm only done! den have to move all my crap stuff to jenn's hse to put 1st. den night time... uhmmm... busy with something tat i forgotten d.. today? class.. til 3. den frisbee and hip hop! yay.. i finally brave enuf to risk myself learning. =,= fast learner.. already get used to the basics.. frog stance?, hindi step?, and dunno what kick step. stil dun get use to the name yet. hopefully i can move on to more advance stage fast. hehe.. tmr class will be jz practical. and is on the hotest hour in the day. 4pm! after that gonna go for my last club nite~ opera.. with gang and etc. after that i promise myself and my asshole bro that screw my ass 99 jz now.. no club, no alcohol addict, and no smoke.. i will do it! i will make good use of my $$ now. ^^ stay tuned for more boring life in nilai of mine alone. tata and good9

0 Comments: