Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last Post

As what the title said, this will be the last time i posting in this blog. Reason? I'm all over sad and heartbroken life from the past as i'd already found a future who i can live with. I might not understand her well and good enough to provide her the happiness, i know that she's trying hard to suppress her 'whatsoever bad things' to please me sometimes. cause she promise not to hurt me like how my pasts hurt me. Doing things that offending to her parents, being at the best she can so i will love her more. Extreme diet plan to slim down so she can look as hot as she can when i bring her out and make me feel proud. How silly of her. Doesn't she know that all i ever want is some one who can love me for the rest of my life? i doesn't need her to be hot, or whatever. Just love me, and i' promise i will love you back. :) I LOVE YOU

0 Comments: