Friday, January 1, 2010

new yr eve celebration~

Is hard to believe that my mother would let me out for a trip in new yr eve. >.< haha. 1st time i could say. Went for mountain hiking! yay! i love it. dangerous enough thing to do in the last day in 2009! Team white started off in 10am. and jz 12pm kh, peace, wx and chai tsiu given up d. Left the MEN that keep going! reach the rocky area about 1pm, thats the challenging part. vertical slippery stone with jz a rope. stuck there for around 10min and there we go again to the top and reach about 2pm! same thing happen like what happened last time b4. no food no water. == so, desperately we go down the mountain without water for 2 hr, and reach the river and desperately drink 99 from there. xD reach bottom at 5 and went to mC.donald to meet up with the rest and there we cont to melaka!
Got a room, bath and meet up with yuki and william. Then dinner at food court and countdown at jonkerstreet. eventhought there's a nicer countdown in dataran pahlawan. but all of us are too KO to walk anymore. =( after that, back to hotel with beersssssssssss... and drink drink drink and did what we did best on a trip! gamble!! haha..

next morning. went for breakfast/lunch at jonkerstreet and a walk in dataran pahlawan, after tat cendol den back d. sound boring huh? but there's nothing better than hanging out with friend! =)
Sleep at 9pm at shop, and wake at 4am. telling myself. 'wtf? they never wake me. =.=" den go back to sleep and wake at 12pm by my MOTHER! ish.. would go from 15 hr to 17 hr wan if she dun wake me.

now holiday is coming to end, new sem is ready for me. 1st problem i have even b4 my class start, is to get myself a room in 3 days. =.= aaron last min changing coll, den cheng would eventually go to jenn hse d. like that new hse tak jadi rent. left me and hong homeless.. he's going to aunt hse at kajang. and me? die.. got no idea at all.

p/s pict would upload on the next post and in fb. =)

"We're so close tat day but so far away.. happy new yr"

0 Comments: