Friday, August 20, 2010

times up.

exactly 17 days before she leave coll and i wont got to see her ever again. and for me? i'm finally gonna leave college after 18th. =) leaving this fark up place which once is my happiest place and saddest at the same time. nothing much i can do d. she walked too far from me, and i've been hanging for too long. I ask myself a lot of times, what makes me wait for her for so long.

1. My love for her is too deep? isit so? if so why i've make mistakes at the first place.
2. She left me hanging there with all those questions without answer. Left me hanging, to or not to wait, give me doubts without she noticing, or is she trying to prove something?

but now is been too long d. and i really felt tired.
COME ON JEREMY! =D is time to lose those weight, and is time for u to get back on track! (and i stil have grudge on you, feeding me til soooo fat) ;(

0 Comments: