Thursday, September 9, 2010

maison pool side party

yea! like what my title say, im just back from maison's pool side party, with some underage kiddo and underage hot babes, with kenny, ly, lynna and kary. :D it wasnt as nice as it heard but i enjoy the moment i get sibeh high d den throw the hot babe inside, and took off my shoe den jump in also, that kinda feeling is like, "wtf!" and go to the bar and order whatever drink u want! chunted wei. haha. parents is off to taiwan, i got my one week study week, and im studying on day and party at night. that's how i roll now. :) easa module 11, 13 books? engine 5 books? propeller 1 book? and add up to 3k pages?!!! nah... i got time. always last min. that's why im called god among my collegue. xD vainity. sorry.. maybe hitting mist tmr, and port dickson for drink and chill trip on sat and sun. :) i wonder how m i gonna pass my module 11...


P/S i wish the one i throw in was u..

0 Comments: