Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Complains again. x)

Lately there's been a lot going through my mind, the past, the present and the future.


sigh. wanna go for a vacation also hard. guy friends tak boleh pakai, girl friends also tak boleh pakai, even last time when i still have my love one also always tak jadi. how much i wish, there's some1 always here for me. fuck it lar.

Time flies and is been 5 month since i start my training. now going on the last month. 2 permanent vacant opened and 4 contract(hopefully) and there's 10 of us. some1 got to go. hopefully it wont be me. wanna try to get permanent, but if i get it. i will be attach to CFM56 section and i dun like it there as im attached to PW4000 section since 1st day. and the people around there arent friendly also. sigh. idk lar, hopefully i get a job and earn 2-3k per month and get my own credit card(for display only) =)

Financial freedom here i come. =D .. .. too bad there's no1 until now i find worth spending all my $$ on.

0 Comments: