Thursday, March 4, 2010

Even

"It's love because i want you to be happy,
even if it means you'll go on without me,
even if it means its going to kill me everyday,
even if it means we can only be 'friends'
even if it means i'll spend everynight alone,
even if it means you won't love me back,
it's love baby. treat me like a stranger,
and let our love start,
all over again."

is hard knowing that promises are meant to be broken. heh.. even if is the last promise u ever made to me, u wont know how much it hurt, u nvr felt. u thought u felt the worst, but u nvr knew how worst felt like. hmm... is the 4th of march. i hate myself for letting u go. :'(

back from nilai, another lazy yet emo day, always drive home alone.. where times pass so slow without some1 beside to let me hold her tiny hand. sigh.. went to movie, finally.. after so long... along with kary, jun and wh.. ish.. whole nite give kary take pistol aiming my head calling me a liar.. which i partially did, cause of goodness. =) lies are divided into 2 cat, one is to be forgiven and another is not to be forgiven, i lie... for the goodness, but y aren't i forgiven until today?




0 Comments: