Thursday, March 11, 2010

SS2

Alright! Another week has gone by, a week closer to holidays, also mean another week closer to finals. =( been very headache about the trip that christine is planning! argh! if really no choice den i wont wanna go d. save $ save my headache and take the $ go drink better.. =/

Anyway, i watched How MANU did their routine job, which is winning, this time over AC MILAN 4-0 :D manu manu glory! wish she was there to cheeer with me, we could put on MANU jersey and yell together, GOAL!! woo!!! *clap clap* >.<>

Woke up 12.30 the next day, and skipped 2 classes for the day, or should i say, all class? i've been feeling myself very useless lately, sigh.. go die better jeremy. fri movie nite has been move early to thurs movie nite already, so i drove all the way to garden to get tickets for alice in wonderland which is 8.15p.m., so i got time to go back home makan den took off again with kary. went to murni after that with her, and the 1st instand i notice, Y IS THERE SO LESS TABLE?! anyway, went and wait until i notice this notice on the hallway,

"kepada pelanggan yang dihormati, MBPJ hanya menbenarkan restoren ss2 meletakkan 20 meja sahaja di kaki lima"

=.="

anyway, here a pic of my self, taken during my way to buy ticket, is been a while though, i used this highway, stuck in this jam, having a some1 beside me, is been really a while..... sees these building really makes me think back the time in PJ. misses you a lot girl.. when only you'll stop torturing me? :'(



0 Comments: