Monday, May 3, 2010

Love of all being

Is been a while since i update though. kinda busy, not with alcohol, not with chicks and not with club. im busy with my exam. 4 weeks of exams. 6 papers. ~.~ and tmr will be my last and i'll be NOT-enjoying my holiday.. (lack of $$) last time at least still got a place to lepak and enjoy even if i got no money. now everythings gone lur. but i started to move in d. =) been awake for more than 48 hrs d, and not gonna sleep again tonite. gonna finish up my books b4 i enter the exam hall. wish me all the best.


OH! btw, i saw this post in the net,


is a video captured in turkey, very touching, very emotional, even if its just a cat. i hate cat, but when i see this video, and due to one of my accident(u know it well) i got no more prejudice toward cat anymore. if a couple of animal with such short life, can be like its shown in the video. what are u compare to them? no offensive, but. hmm... nth.

P/s today is the day that shall be remembered yet forgotten.

0 Comments: