Thursday, May 13, 2010

most tired sem break ever.

sorry for neglecting my blog for so long again my beloved reader. this is due to my part time job that i start working right after my holiday. from 9 am till 1030 everyday, friggin tired. thats y i got no mood to update after i come back everyday. the polo fair(which im working in) is gonna finished in 3 days. let's just hope time pass faster so that i can have my beautiful dinner with her! hehe.. a lot of entertaintment awaits me. WAIT FOR ME! I ALMOST THERE! (that's what happen when u dun save b4 ur sem break, u got broke b4 the sem break and work during the sem break and start coll right after u finish work, and the money u earned is going straight to daily expenses. LOL. is 2.22am d, and i left 5 hrs to sleep. =P this time, shld be the ealiest i slept in coll but the latest i slept on the holiday.


P/s : boom boom boom she makes my heart goes. weeeeeeee ~~

0 Comments: