Sunday, April 11, 2010

exam!

"do u know? that.. i hate to see some1 i love with somebody, but i surely hate it more when i see some1 i love unhappy with me. hope u'll find me when u get back to coll.. "

okay~ im officially pokai! and aint gonna have money to spend on my sem break anymore~ argh!! =( last last last min plan to movida on thurs nite with yuki and jayson and his fren.. is a newly opened pub which looks like a club more in the inside. so, i think i ended up clubbing instead of go drinking. xD haha.. fri, after reaching home, went to low yat with joseph, and hang whole day and the next day with him cause i overnite his hse. after that, another last sec plan to genting jz to yam cha... haha. i remember when i last time came to here, is with my baby girl.. to be exact, ex-baby girl.. 1st time sleeping with her, have fun, eating the romantic dinner after i make her angry and ended up buying a nike bag to tam her back. den she giving me tat long face telling me she hvt eat and den we went and makan at the restaurant. xD still can feel those feeling, so funny yet so sweet! alright! back to coll! revision and hurting season [ON]. somehow i jz feel like some1 just cant stop hurting me. cant u get enuf of it?

0 Comments: