Monday, April 19, 2010

Problems...

"is hard,
to dreamt about u, think about u everynite and enjoying those sweet moment in the dream.. and waking up knowing that all of u is not with me anymore. and shed a tear everytime i do so."

been a week since i update my blog, cause i just dun have the mood to do so, emotional sickness, exams, revison, and financial prob all got me tight up this week, fuck up right? sigh.. anyway i just have to go thru it alone, unlike last time where i always has some1 by my side no matter what happen. bought a speaker in pc fair which makes me almost completely out of cash this week and im stil in dept! fuck up.. and exam along! guess i will have to find my own way to go through this week. chao.. and sorry for reading this post which is all just about whinning.

0 Comments: