Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Internship started.

WHOA! since long i nvr update my blog, cause of 2 reason.

1st, my charger rosak, so i no laptop use. =( havent get a new one. is been almost 2 week!!!
2nd, just bcoz im start my intership in GE aviation. hectic!! work time 7am to 4.45pm, so i gotta sleep by 10 and wake at 5. =( every weekdays.

I gain a few kilogram after i came back from nilai as well, mum always cook delicious dishes, tempt me to eat more every meal! and when i was in GE, i makan kuih and teh tarik b4 i start work, 9am nasi lemak, 1 pm makan lunch lagi, den sometimes 5pm yam cha i eat some kuih as well. den reach home makan again. wtf! how to not gain weight? but im trying to slim back down again. waking up earlier everyday for dumb bells, and im stil trying hard to push my self to jog.. b4 work, too lazy, after work. too tired. sigh. i need a motive to motivate myself lar. =(

Btw, if u wanted to know, GE stand for General Electric, is a company that do many fields and Aviation is one of em' they fixed, overhaul, HeavyMaintenace the Engine that sent to the company, so i been to marshalling, masterpart listing last week, and heavy maintenance this week. Just taking off parts and studying em as well... freaking lot to learn in one engine. not as simple as my note said. == welcome to life boy.

0 Comments: