Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee!! happy birthday to myself.

another year pass, another change in the digits of my age. maybe 2. just turn 20 this year. and well. just like last year. never really celebrate. can say worst. but well, im fine with it. thanks for all the wishes, amd thanks to my friend that tried to celebrate with me. but im just too old to celebrate anymore. =(


really wanna know what i done on my birthday? here it is.
5am wake up
7am work
5pm done work
6.30pm reach home, bath and dinner. till 7.30pm
sleep till 11pm afterthat. and 11pm to 12 am went yam cha. with J and J.

no prezie no celebration, but that dun make me heartache, =( what it matter is among the so many peoples that wishes me. non of those wishes come from here. =( birthdays arent just the same anymore without her. nor any of the celebration day.

OH! i done my body report yest. == seems like im prone and gonna get some deadly disease if i stil dun take care of my diet. gain lots of weight since i come back. maybe is the food at home taste much more delicious than outside food. =D and the bloody canteen in GE that always serve food with high calories, fats and carbo. argh!! serious mood dieting now. hope i succeed !

thats all for now.

0 Comments: