Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1% of hope?

"Faith brought me into your life,
and now, faith brings us apart"

really been a moody day f0r me. done things that a moral person shouldn't done, done things that an ex shouldn't done.. and what my curiousity get me. is my hear being torn to million pieces, burn, and powdernized it after that thr0w into the sea along with the wind.. yea.. dramatic.. Jz hurt so much that i don't believe that 1% of hope stil exist already. pls tel me that it stil exist? hmm...
doesn't matter if all those hurt me again. But i really afraid of seeing her again. so i've been trying to avoid her the whole day. AND she's sick! makes me god damn worry.. but no use.. everything also n0 use already. Days where i used to accompany her along the bed to wait for her to slp are over. but i stil wish that she'll feel much better tmr.. hope jenn wil tc of her nicely. =)

*silent hug from me* get well~

0 Comments: