Friday, October 30, 2009

Fear of knowing

Arh~~ is fri night, and is time for a break! finally weekends is here~ and ya... is fri night, and im here blogging cause im too lonely and there's nth for me to do, wanna catch a movie, but the person who used to catch every movie with me is not here anymore, wanna take a chill on some cafe, but she's not here anymore, wanna take a drink at culno, and yet. there's no1 here with me anymore. haiy.. im sitting down here, regreting all the things that i done to hurt her. that un-recoverable pain.. only if she given me a chance to cure those pain for her. eventhough i stil give her time, but.. isit im the one that been lying to myself all these while? isit that i knew the answer already, but always try to say give u time think bla bla.. so that i won't hear from u.. that's it over? :'( i really love you.. if there's a chance given, i won't be the person who i used to be anymore, new life, new chapter, new beginning, and a new me.. If there's a risky chance given to me.. don't feel sorry for what i had done to me k? even if the person u choose wasn't me anymore, but i wish and hope that it will forever be a memory encarve in me.. so i won't forget such a beautiful girl that came in my life. <3 u forever~

Oh ya, and i've gone out with cerd today again.. finally she had her steamboat with me.. Zzz.. sien.. always have to see her and her ken so sweet.. always feel myself very lonely this way.. Ass u bro~ hate u~!

okay.. back to my home-download-movie~ what to do? no1 will accompany watch my movie anymore..

0 Comments: