Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jealousy

jealousy is used to be my middle name like u know.. so does urs huh? jz dunno y it hit me so hard when i think of it.. things which u used to say to me, but now u are saying it to another. and what i can do is just watch and look from behind. feel like jz take a knife and stab my self also n0t that hurt. when dis only will over? what happen if im the one who is having another out there now and all u can do is watch and wait for me? and u says i change jz cause to get u bac? ya.. after tht i will change back? no.. y would i let a person i love ever walk away from my life again after i know the importance of you? y would i don't appreciate u anymore after what v've gone through? hmm..
each day i see u walk further and further with my own eye.. wondering when you'll turn ur head and walk back. when dis pain only will over? and what are u doing now?? hmm.. worth u do all those things to yourself mer? i hate it okay? just wake up already!!
no mood for exam. fk digital fk furnish and fk fuel the most! @.@ i already get fked by instrument d today.. sien.. preparing to resit~ back to FORCE study mode~


*p.s stil waiting for you with a shattered heart~

0 Comments: