Saturday, October 17, 2009

the 17th



Cheese!!

my cousin sis chose the cake for me =.=

My lil brat cousin from singapore~

Let's see.. is my birthday eve.. and im wondering h0w to not celebrate it.. cause i really g0t no mood to celebrate anything =.=
got up early in the morning for some dim sum with my aunts and parent.. guess what.
they g0t me an early birthday cake celebration which i dint expect at all.. O.O
Night, got to work.. and i g0t a pool invitation and a poppy invitation a
temple visit(due to my chinese birthday and english birthday clash on the same day) and my own invitation(stay at home emo~ing).. which shld i go then? things was nvr been dis complicated when i g0t her around.. she makes all the plan and i.. got a company through the whole day without any worries.. =) but n0w that she's gone.. i gotta plan myself d.. fed up.. Wish that she'll be here.. Miss u..

0 Comments: