Sunday, October 18, 2009

King of the day

Jz <3 the sunset~(credit to Jos (= )
or shld i say prince of the day? there arent a king without his queen.. and i dont have a queen.. =(
tried to emo over today..hope to celebrate today with her at goldcoast, with a candle light dinner, alcohol, a walk in the beach with camera on my hand taking picts.. but, lik what i say 'things doesn't really goes the way u wanted it to be... so here's h0w i pass my 19th..
havent 12am, jun,kel,gideon,mic, all come bring me go pool d.. same time cw also coming.. ~.~ so end up.. i went steamboat with cw, a drink with louisa, and mamak with jun dey all after dey finish pool~ing.. next day went to pyramid with jenn and jos.. my god.. dint knew the last time i saw jenn was 4 yrs ago.. =.= and i saw hong in pyramid! a guy which, same hse, same course, same class, same birthday with me.. haha.. small world.. after that went back and back up to nilai.. and was kinda upset to myself.. for dint fetching her.. i wan2 fetch her, but i duwan to breakdown again.. every eye i laid on her makes my heart melt and memories, sad and happy.. will all come back as if was just yesterday. hmm.. don't know what im doing is right or wrong.. really miss that somebody..
and i nvr really receive any present dis year. O.O cause she don't buy for me any longer.. but who cares bout physical stuff? all i ever wanted for my birthday is you.. and i kno, im a sad stuff.. =.= oh~ last thing.. i haven't made my birthday wish yet! "wishing" ok.. done..

*p.s i stil love you

0 Comments: