Friday, October 16, 2009

Life' a joke

my Cute ass baby~
It was form5 back then at my hse~
Place of where our lips 1st touch~
Ya, like how i say.. life is a big joke.. love is a big game that i cant afford to play anymore.. i'm all alone now.. reason? because i don't appreciate what i had once ago.. and when i try to get it back.. is all too late.. ppl change, heart changed and love also changed.. what can i do? whatever that i care for her, she scold me control, yell at me to get out from her life.. and yea.. here im.. gotten out from her life and start to blog 'Jere's life without her'.. is been more tahan 2 months since v broke off.. seems so long dis two month.. i miss the smell of her hair, miss the touch of her hand, the tiny body of her which required a big fat fella like me to hug to warm her when she's cold.. aww.. and the sweet face of her that make me smile everytime i look at her.. if my ego wasn't that high that time and jz apologize and say yes.. thing wouldn't gotten dis way.. it would be our 3 yr and 3 months and 12th day by n0w. how much i wish time can go back and undo all my foolish FUCK UP actions and words that i says to break the lil soft heart of hers.. i'm a foolish guy and dis is foolish world to live on.. everything start so randomly and ended so easy~ i miss her.. and sorry that i treat u that way.. hope u found ur happiness.. my baby girl..

0 Comments: