Saturday, October 31, 2009

A new path for me

Is been quite a day~ and guess what, she dont need 7 day, she jz save the 6 day of her and my life and jz used 1 day. lol. spending my whole noon at hse, nite? cw promised me a movie, so we went for jennifer's body~ it was okay lar the movie.. and megan foxx is fuih~~~ hot.... haha.. after that kel, wh and wh was waiting for me in jeth but i nvr go find dem cause cw say wanna drink tea.. so we went for yam cha... and that's the time i get to kn0w the decision that will forever change my life.. As i always say.. thing would't.. nO.. should say.. things will nvr go the way u planned..
after that went for pool til 3am.. and here i'm blogging.. with tears.. and everything erased from me.. except from my inner heart.. hope she'll do fine from now on.. =) is a new path for me from now.. HELLO WORLD!

0 Comments: