Friday, December 4, 2009

Empty

"Empty, Alone in dis empty house, Alone in this chemistry, Alone in this promise, Alone in this dream, this love, this life.. everything seems empty without you. Maybe i do deserved to be empty afterall. Everynight i go to bed with a smile and a stab in the heart, which i dun even know when this pain will end.. hmm.. "

A day which suppose to end happily but end it in the completely other way.. My final over, staying over coll.. thought of being a company to her, but it seems like the last thing she need in her life is me. i dunno y such a dumb person like me exist in this world. they say 'orang bodo tak da ubat cure' maybe really true.. went f0r lunch with yuki and her bf. after that went pm with them also. always feel like being a lamp post with all my frens which i hang out with. sometimes see d, really hurt.. if them dont appear in yourlife, me and you, wouldn't even go until dis stage.. Mood seems getting better after expressing some to my bro(cerd). and at night, was on a really good mood to goldcoast until a saw a myvi with red rims, and a familiar face. which always used to sit beside me. but not anymore.. emotional got 'a lil' broken down tat moment and it spoil my mood for the whole nite.

Was in the beach, under the bright moon and star. which i keep imagining it with you. hmm.. i wont a chance to do those stuff we nvr used to do b4 d..
-out-

0 Comments: