Saturday, December 19, 2009

1st week.. (checked)

Been a few days since i upload my blog. Is not because i'm too busy to update it. it because im TOO DAMN FREE. =/ nothing happen in my holiday, so no point updating it. =(
Is been a week since holiday. lets see what i have done.
Sunday~thurs----- wake up->eat->on9->one piece->help mummy out-> back home, bath, cont One piece til 5,6am. been repeating dis cycle CONSTANTLY.. feel like a robot. T.T den fri went pool and mamak with gang.. and that cycle is repeating itself again. lol
Y have i been so boring? 1.no people company, 2. no money, 3. don't feel like going out, 4. my car broke down since sunday but thank goodness is has been fixed yest. =)
Life isn't that interesting without her around anymore.. hope she's having a blast from her holiday cause is hell for her next sem..
but..... I GOT A FEELING~ next week gonna be a boom boom pow. hahaha! got my plan all lined up on the 2nd and 3rd week.. will update to u guys. =)

Lastly.. who wanna movie marathon with me next week?! i wanna watch a movie with u can? >.<

0 Comments: