Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is all about dedication

"no matter how angry u are to me, how much u hate me, but i know beneath it. is something call love. Eventhough i cant see u anymore, but every nite and everyday b4 and after sleep. you're the only thing that i will think of. Haiz.. days without u is so different~ no matter what i do also i feel something is missing. but BBB will wait.. wait for that empty space of mine to be filled. is something that no1 can ever fill inside me. i believe in what i doing, and what im waiting for. someday will make a result. 'what i wanna do, what i wanna get, no matter how i also wont give up' isnt dis the thing u like about me? =) and i will dedicate myself to keep this promise forever, to love, to wait, to change and to be forgiven."

boring~ been spending my last 3 days with One Piece. lol. and is 2 more day away for my big exam. but i dint even been motivate to open the book.. really will die.. haiz.. 2 apple for whole day, until night when there's some1 finally free to company me for dinner. thks god i dun hv to strave to death! haha. al-salam, al-salam... went 2 round f0r the night. =.= and is one piece time for me now.. tmr.. i will STUDY!! yes i know i can do it. gambateh jere!

0 Comments: