Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday lur~

"deleted ur number~ is suffering to everyday having ur number and forcing myself not to bother u. wanna block me den cont block. u happy den enuf. love some1 is not all about owning her. is about wanting her to be happy, to understand what she want in her life, eventhough i dont have the chance to provide u those happiness anym0re, but what i hope best everyday, is for u to be happy.. =) as time pass.. i hope that me and u can stil be friend. and i wish tat you and me will still hv a chance to look each other in the eye. telling u and me 'i love you' "

Finally, last paper is over. and i got 20days to get a good rest from those fking books! haha.. let's see what am i gonna do in dis poor holiday? money takda, gf pun takda. =.= time? gonna spend on watching One Piece, Help mama do cookie, money? no1 to love no1 to spend for, so im gonna spend it on my 2nd best fren, boos~ haha.. gonna drink til i drop, party til i drop. but do i hav kaki? ~.~

0 Comments: