Sunday, December 27, 2009

Realisation

jz another average normal day for me, but my ass cant sit still at home. went for pool with joseph and gang. Riding behind a crazy driver which feel like sitting a roller coaster than a car. =.= pool, Asia Cafe and back home i am 5.00am. and im blogging b4 i watch my movie and go to bed in the morning.

i finally realise and admit and surrender. I'm a boy, a lover, an idiot which got no medicine to cure. Reason y i'm in my current state i also know it very cleary. so, i dun mind telling the world how fucking useless i'm. I smoke, I alcoholic, I wanted to club, i wanted to flirt sometimes, i wanted to know girls! i cant stay still while im in a relationship, I lied, i cant be truth to myself, i always hurt the person beside me but, i know what it feels to love a girl and how miserable life is without some1 by yourside. Sigh.. I'm an asshole. I feel jealous sometimes, idk why eventhough she is not mine. >.< think too much d jere. time to go to bed! good nite readers.

0 Comments: