Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas!!

"Everybody love olo"

Wah~ cover back what i miss last week d. =) been going out and is tiring sial..
Wed: wake up, drive-> dai ka jie hse at ampang den yi ka jie hse at cheras den all the way -> klang! to eat bah kut teh.. haha.. they never went b4 so as i promise them earlier, mar ended up makan 海参肉骨茶.. after that went to 1u, to catch avatar. GSC was so fking full.. and we ended up in TGV. my god! the seat are as sucks as what my fren say.. 2 hr 45 min on the seat and what i get is a pain in the ass. but it was really a nice movie. dinner at the curve and went to Study at The Library after that. lepak til almost 2am. Bottle of Hennesy+ Green Label + leng lui ^^ makes jereboi a happyboi. haha. driving is never be the same when u got some1 there to nag nag nag when u are half drunk-tard and flying in the high way~ =X And my day finish off with me sleeping in the car as i got no key and my siblings is in stage 4 Sleep and im too good as a son to not waking up my parents. >.<

Thurs: Its christmas eve! yay!! Planning to countdown in my bed with my laptop. but is hard when u are too popular. LOL. Last min plan, lil celebration in kat's hse~ WeiWen is back! and i dint even knew it until yest. == Bbq, Lobak, Vodka, Chivas and heineken. really DTD(drink til drunk) i was planning to stay her hse and help her finish off the an0ther bottle liquor, but my kawan kawan wanted to back d. so, bo bian lar.. me, jl and kel went pool afterthat. I was jz too high to hit the cue ball already. so i jz snap snap snap some photos only.

Fri: 1st thing others wake up, first reaction is, "Its christmas!!" mine? "god bloody dumb fuck brother, bang car?! my car sial!!!!!! cb betul, go sunway 2 time, 2 time also kena thing, 1st time drive til overheat and jz ngam ngam fix it only. spend 1k+ now, bang at the door! my door gone case! argh!!!! noob til lidet. damn kau suay.. haiy.. today i not gonna do or go anything anywhere. i wil be guaiboi stay at hse. =) is xmas, it is meant to be spent with families~ merry xmas and happy new year every1!

p/s: will update kat hse foto in fb, i dun hv my camera with me now.

0 Comments: