Monday, December 21, 2009

Memories


It's kao hao birthday today, so we went and hang out and shopping in midvalley with a movie that i feel i totally waste my money watching it, Storm warrior.. its sux.. and when i walking in mid..

When i pass by YoSushi, i think about the time we both eating der for minor dinner~
When i pass by the taiwan food shop, i think about the time we both fast fast makan Osyster mee sua together b4 catching the UP movie~
When i pass by folli follie, i remember the time when u ask me to buy u a bracelet and i say no prob, den u pull me in and when i see the price, and tel u. "let's get out from here" haha
When i pass by skin food, i remember company u buy cover black eye de thing, den u try try try der. asking me got better anot got nicer anot, wanna buy ar? with the worker around.. den i say ok lor, u like lor.. but both of us know it look darker when u apply it but no dare to say.. haha..
When i pass by carlos, i remember the time when the burger is as big as ur face, but u stil manage to finish it tat time! haha.. *clap clap*
When i see the cinema, i remember all the movie we catch there.. Movie marathon once, Sector 14 i think den after that UP.. but u're too tired, so ended up sleeping like my baby in the cinema. =)

No matter where i go, what i do, no matter how hard i try to forget u and let u have a better life, each bit of pieces of our memory will force out. telling me that i still very miss you. Since Today morning, i emo d because of my fking memory, during walking in mid valley, memories forced out, and night? The misses burst me to tears even when im in mamak. hmm.. dunno how much longer will i cont to be like dis.
finish off my day pooling with joseph and his philipine nephew which is stil older than me. =.=

-signing off with a heart and mind filling with memories-

0 Comments: