Thursday, February 11, 2010

DONE

Wee~~ Last day of cookie ended~ what's next is chinese new year!! i can't smell the love around me dis year, most proberly i will stick to $ $ $ for 2010... cz im lacking of th0se... BADLY! paying for redang trip summo after cny~ DIE.... PO CHAN~~ haha... but boat alwiz auto matic straight when reach bridge end. so nth to worry about, as i can feel ppl are gonna GIVE me some $.. =D

Cloth- (checked)
Money-(Checked)
V.Day gift-(checked)
Physically prepared?-(NOT checked)

PIMPLES~ are getting in my way of handsome-ness.. who gonna get attracted by me till then?! =( thhks to sleeping in da early morning these few days~ mon- slept 5 something, tues 6.10am and wed, 7.15am... == seems like i slept much earlier to earlier each day... all cz wanna get something done. WORTH IT for my pimple! hahah... Thurs nite?, 4am i will sleep... 15 min more~

sorry tat this post banyak rojak ar. cz... im feeling rojak today.. haha!

0 Comments: