Saturday, February 13, 2010

30th nite going on 1st, but is lagging.

Is da reunion night tonight, finally is chinese new year huh? i dunno~ is jz something is missing that makes me feel that this year new year is lagging... m0ney? no ar.. i stil got enuf to spend, food? im on diet, but my mum stil cook nice dishes which makes me carve for more, alcohol? is free flow tonite babe, hardcore liquor from korea which i really cant take cause it too hardcore for me, but we stil got beer.. =) family? no ar, this year every1 is here, include my big aunt from aus and last uncle from ireland and jason, L and barnie from korea which is my brotha fren.. including cerd, kh, jl and kel and ken also here tonite.. just.. something is missing that makes me feel this year new year very empty, i dint even saw any firecracker tonite, cz im jz too moody to walk out from my chair the whole nite. sigh.. and i even lose 100 d, even b4 1st day of new year, where's my lucky star? i really cant win without her, cant live without thinking of her. will u be back and make me win m0ney the following year? hmm....

0 Comments: