Monday, February 15, 2010

new yearrrrrrrrrrrr

"Wee~ CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! "
i hope i take back that thought.. not a really good year for me though, single valentine, lose $, etc. sigh. but we alwiz hope for da best right? =)

30th nite- sleep all day, cz cookie is finally over.. started gambling tat nite itself d.. and we have our complete family reunion, =) with some extra guest as well.. uncle from ireland back, aunt from aus back, grand parents, with 4 daughters, 4 sons of their with 28 grandchildren, with my bro korea's fren, L, barnie and jason, with cerdwin, jl, kh, ken, and kel all gather in my shop. =D guess there's jz 1 missing.. but she forever remains in my <3.

1st day- went take ang pau, den gamble, den my mother side grandparents house, den at nite went to last uncle house and den kat's hse.. sorry that i mis out on kel hse. xD too bz d.. LoL.. had 3 cans of beer, with severalsssss glass of chivas.. stil.. == no feel... i wonder how good i can drink. alcoholic lvl?

2nd day- today, slept til 12+ den went for badminton at kec? i mean, BADMINTON, on 2nd day of cny? wtf? haha.. no choice as we got nth to do.. after that went my grandma hse for some light dinner den went back bath, after that go to Ly's granddad open hse which held GRANDLY every year, stage for singing, a lot a lot of fireworks, buffet, black labels, hennesy vsop, carlsberg, and else liquor all, FREE FLOW. O.O whoa....... but parents der, so i cant drink much, had only around 6-7 mug of carlsberg and it jz started to kik in a lil, den i have to leave to way hoe house d.. along with ly, as she tag along lar. haha.. she drove me there. den gamble started from 10 to 3am.. T.T isit me? or isit jinx? i really need a gal to ONG me wan. without any1, i losed, everyday, every gamble, den when ly is around me, and beside me. i was winning like 40 at 1st, den she left d.. straight way lose to da bottom. == anyway, i consider lucky cz lose tat small d.. 3 banker partnership win 140 each. jz imagine how the others lose. xD

Current Losing $
-30th night, rm100
-1st day, rm 70
-today, rm 30.

can say buh bye to dai ka jie gift d. ==

0 Comments: