Thursday, February 25, 2010

just have to say it, sorry

sorry, sorry.... sorry for everything, sorry for the day i let u go, sorry for the evening i chase u away, sorry for the morning you wake up without me beside u and giving you a morning kiss like i used to, sorry for the moment i not around to make penguin walk or etc to make you laugh, sorry im not around to hold your hand and hug you when you're cold, sorry for the day im not beside you and cheer u or share everything in your heart when you're sad.. and sorry that we broken up and i wasn't able and not capable to hold u back with me.. and lastly, im sorry that i wasn''t able to let you go so u can live normally without me.. i <3

jz came back from maison and is was a fuck nite, lost in kl, again? and reach der 1am? and no table, until we get a table on 1.30am.. time is so short for me to party... sigh.. nvm... next time i will be more pro on kl road.. lol.. jz wish she's beside me, so that when i lost, i got some1 to guide me, to show me the road, to the path that i used to walk.. now im jz so lost without her... dunno how long liver will last with life like dis.. at least a slap from her will wake me.

*out with missed and love.. i envy all the couples in the world. i dun wish to hold any girl beside me other than you. it jz dun feel the same..

0 Comments: