Tuesday, February 9, 2010

POKAI!!

Officially, BROKE again.. == have da really conserve my $$ d.. spending $ like water. wtf.. 2 day outing include today, spend over 800+ Jz 2 OUTING!! and i barely bought things.. jz done my cny shopping, 2 nike socks, 2 G2Blue Polo-T, 2 radioactive pant, 1 Zara T-shirt and 1 CK shirt~ JZ these few item! $$ all gone!! T.T well, of cz, include my meal at Fullhse and tat chinese restaurant, den petrol, parking for maison which is da most exp parking my car ever park. rm15, and clubbling money which is jz 80~ 10% of total i spent! AND CNY IS NEAR!! FUCK~ T.T

Went to shopping again with cerd after my exam which i jz found out yest. fly der cause my exam finish at 4.30. is kinda late d. reach mid by 530, meet up with cerd and we went shopping.. finally done all mine shopping, and cerd bought a Miss. Selfrige shirt which i feel is absolutely hot if wear with a short hot pant. xD and 2 MNG sweater for her trip to china. sleep over coll tonite, and fetching fren to LCCT later 5am. == lifeless.. and class is on 10-12. 1-7~ how fking lifeless can college life get?

0 Comments: