Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally a day out.

Sorry for neglecting my blog for severals days~ been too busy~ cause cny is coming, some1 would know the reason why~ went for shopping last two day, which is sat. went with cerd, my best gal fren. other than her, no1 would wanna go with me d lur~ even the one who is missing me? she rather stay at taska doing nth also wont wanna see me. sigh.. bought 2 pair of socks and 2 Polo tee only, and i fking hate CK shirt~ =( the cloth quality is like... rubbinized d wan.. wear tat time... ALL STICK TO UR BODY WAN!!! >.< omfg, fking nice shirt but i jz have to say it~ i too fat to wear it. ='( and oh~ say yern at fullhouse after my lunch with cerd over der!! xD got faith betul~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after that, back at 9, makan ZHG with cw at my shop, den gone for 2nd round~ hit maison with guan sheng to celebrate catherine 21st birthday bash~ haha.. bad impression i leave for her though, being late, cause got lost in kl' Again.... and chao without saying buh bye, cause i was too fking drunk to do it. went back in da morning, cause guan sheng and me was too coockcoo~ to drive.. xD slept in da car.. and got diu from my mummy.. =X

Sunday life goes on as usual. and is monday now. im here back in nilai~ with lesser 100 ringgit use~ =( cause i drop my 50 at klang club at nite when i go find cerd yest nite, and i need an0ther 50 to pump petrol cause i used the whole tank on saturday.

0 Comments: