Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waking Up

Kelvin blog says, "you wouldn't know how much u need a person until u've lost em' " and i did realise, how much i need her after i lost her. but everythings seems to be too late to back to normal, too late to back to the time, where i don't need an alarm clock at all. cause she's always will wake me up on time, either to class, or wake me up to study at 5a.m. and go for my exam, with a kiss, with a breakfast, and with a smile on her face. n prepare my uniform for me, etc. :'( now, i have to live the life of waking up everyday without her squeezing beside me. she's da best thing ever to happen in my life, and i dun intend to let her slip away from me again, if i got a chance, she got the courage, to stand up for each other again.

exam is on tmr, and i dun really got mood to study at all... i need a drink. ~.~ too many is going through my mind today. Fk up betul. and after sports, slept whole nite, wake up... = frustrating me. Fking broadband cant on. Fking Digi cant call/ sms etc. make me throw... and spoil my precious phone. T.T now, how m i gonna wake on 8am tmr for my exam?! everything will not be the same without her around..

0 Comments: