Friday, November 6, 2009

Feeling Inside Me

"What's this feeeling inside of me? is so un-describeble, thinking so mess up, dunno which i shld follow. which thinking to follow? A part of me, ask me to forget her, ignore her, let her die herself. she done too many things to hurt u d. hurt until your heart get hurt again also numb d no feel d, not worth for u jeremy. Another part tell me, she done all those things because of me, hurting her at the 1st place, and she do all those thing is no wrong, jz forgive her and not to ignore her. While another part is telling me, think carefully when u make that choice, cause it might the final choice u made for her. u stil love her, u stil wan her deep inside of me. jz let things be and things mayb wil get clear one day. but u will bear all those pain with u while u waiting for that 1% miracle.. and it all will worth someday cause u stil love her deeply..
What should i do? thinking so mess up.. also got those 'got no got' thinking coming in and out frm my mind. I think i will jz let things be as for now. mayb i'll eventually forget her. the more im trying to fix, the more pain she bear and i bear. night and sorry"


test 2 is over!!! yay~ but i think i wil die at instrumental~ cause i d k a fk the book is saying. who cares anyway. fetch sheng to LCCT and went back ALONE after that. got no planning for the nite, so went for 2 movies~ hehe..

Movie Checklist
Jennifer's body (checked)
Poker king (checked)
Ninja (checked)
This is it! (checked)
Phobia 2 (checking-in tmr)
Time Traveller's wife and 2012? (reserved for her)

Going to sleep d.. good night.. and this is not a blog, is a dairy~

0 Comments: