Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

2012--checked! went 1u for 2012 today with louisa, john, and another fren of louisa~ quite nice the movie~ but too bad almost 98% of the human population dies~ or maybe lesser? =.= how many person can afford a 1B euros ticket per person?! i dun think my life cost 1B also~ haha.. pityful and nice story. to my reader, it is a mz watch!! after that, went for marche at the street for dinner, which is like a market place~ enviroment was okay lar.. but i dun like the food there.. jz took salad. then we went library for tetley after that.. i hope i get the beer name correct~ haha.. have to thank john good enuf to spend me the beer and thank me good enuf to buy my sis, louisa a shot of slippery niple~ what a shot to be remember huh? k, im so tired now. going to bed! nitez my love!

0 Comments: