Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Expression~

"mayb kao hao was right, this is just a blog to express my feeling towards u.. hmm.. think things are too late to go back d huh dis moment? tell the truth, i very bu sheh de, i very want u eventhough u hurt me break my heart so many times.. but forcing u to be with me will got no happiness... that's y i love you enough, to let u go away from my life~ i love you, that's y all i ever wanted u to be is to be happy, no matter u be with who.. baby happy den darling forever will be happy.. starting to feel my heart is walking away from u d.. OJT, 4 months, u wont be in coll anymore.. that time i already fully let u go d.. i hope those times is enuf for me to forget u.. 3 years 1 month.. all ended just lidet. u started this relationship and u ended it as well. hope your life wil really be better without me, i also will live my life to fullest d~ no more things will drag me from moving forward anymore~ i hope i can do it like how i say it, that scar however will hurt a while from times to times wan.. the scar u left behind for me, in my heart. <3>

Tuesday, finally Abdul hamid has turn smart and start checking the attendance list d, that means no more poteng class and asking fren to sign ur attendance. went to makan Duck rice in the noon, it was damn irresistable til i break my 1 apple and vege meal plan d.. -.- Damn, good thing happen! i pass my intrusment! woo hoo~ even is jz 75% ngam ngam pass but i stil happy, cause dis exam i fail nth! and score very very good in 3 more others subject also. went frisbee and the floor is wet! wah.. i nvr in my life play with naked feet on the field~ feel very song~ and dirty.. kakaka... gonna take a nap now and later going out to see how yuki cut her hair short! xD chao~

0 Comments: