Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miss

'I saw a customer of mine that makes me remind of u in the first sight~ her fringe, her nose, her face shape, her big big eye, and small skinny hand~ all also same like urs de~ 90% familiar.. really make me thought is u.. hmm.. den suddenly heart pound and i know i miss u in that sudden.. i really miss u. but i know is impossible anymore.. don't worry.. i will pull myself together and will forget u in all mean.. clock is ticking, and i will make it~ hang on jere! just till sem break den u won't have to see her anymore~ u got 4 months to totally wipe her off ur mind! u can do it i know~ Even, she used to be my life and i used i used to be her life.. but now isn't anymore she belongs to other ppl life and i belong to all'

She LALA post again~

went for movie again with cerd~ hehe.. makan bbq plaza and after that movie till 7.30~ she's an money eater.. spend her movie d summo wanna fight with me over bbq plaza bill! asshole k u bro~!! haha.. after that back shop and work.. and im going back to nilai after i finish today blog~ going back there all alone.. wish time would turn back.. good9 and take care!

0 Comments: