Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Big talk girl~

"really hate u, hate you for fooling around with my heart! how many time had u actually given me hope and jz walk away lidet and repeating the same thing over and over again d?! 5 times in the pass 2 months k! and is the 6th times today! jz the same as breaking and breaking a heart that is healing slowly.. in this rate i will nvr heal from the wound. Hmm.. Is true that i stil got love for u, but all... is doens't mean anything already for u, so why does it hav to mean anything for me? y are u talking jealousy word? u outside can find i cannot find?! u wanna change ur number and buzz off den u do as u like okay. jz remember what jere boi always says and always promise"

1st thing i get up in the 6, is a fking cramp on my leg! and no1 can save me~ T.T been suffering there in sleeping mood~ haha.. and Is been another busy day in coll~ mood went from normal to emo~ haiy.. and i learnt something funny from class today, is a principle of how the engine runs. SSBB (suck squueze, bang and blow) haha... is what the lecturer tell me, and my went went adding an0ther inside, SSBBE (suck, squueze, bang, blow and ejact) xD after that i went for frisbee~ and is very tired now.. wanted to get drunk but all she got is BIG TALK and no action. is been the same all the while. gtg~ Bye

0 Comments: