Thursday, November 5, 2009

HATE U FOREVER

"im so angry im so piss im so out of control now, that i wish u would just die now. i need time to cool down. hmm.. dunno y morning time, something hit me and it really bring my mood down. i've been wondering, thinking and feeling the pain for the whole morning, afternoon and now. it even get worst after u FFK me. sien. i shlda know that a person bullshit cant be trusted for another time. this is what i get after trying to make myself to hope. fk it lar.. i shouldn't hope anymore. mutha fker lies and bullshit, and revenged is taken all by u d.. more than enuf d.. hope u happy with the status i'm now lor. i used to think that my heart is really hard and solid and always thought can take up and let go something really easily. but i found out is not that easy, and i don't think that i can do it either. u're touch that will make my heart heal and a word frm u will make my heart crush. Yea, i'm the emotional dog now. hand are bleeding and heart are crying. u'll never understand what i feel and what i have to go through.. i really need some1 to guide me what to do next. hmm.. :'( "

Finished 3 papers and have a really bad headache today. wish to see her to slp de.. but as a fren i couldn't make that happen anymore. really down today. Going out with yuki later. Chao~

0 Comments: