Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm DOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, im here blogging.. 2.27a.m. while awaiting my death to arise. is exam of 3 paper in about 6 more hours.. and i nvr really touch any book yet.. die anot? And i wed whole day class, i skipped whole day, and i slept whole day.. until 8pm.. Geng ler? and i felt down jz n0w, hurt my leg so badly. =( but i wont change my slipper!! never ever!!!! >.< Is yuki birthday! haha.. i went to find her early and had a simple celebration with her, as i kn0w that she'll be bz when the clock strike 12.. and finally she let me snap her picts d! haha.. xD after that, went back and study a while, and then out lagi with shirley. went makan Pan Mee and Sundae~ There goes my diet plan of the day. =.= okay.. i gtg.. books are waiting for me! tc!

*photo are cont on the previous post*

0 Comments: