Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate... ...

I hate snooker.. =.=bloody fk 4 games lose 40.. u can't ask a pool player to g0 play snooker right? promise my self won't play snooker ady. =X
I hate smoking as well. A day half pack makes my breathe smell bad. But Jz for social lar. haha.
I hate roti canai in the middle of the nite also. makes me gain back my freaking weight cz everynite i also mamak and Teh O Ais~ diu...
I hate driving alone to coll. boring and sleepy. only way to keep myself entertaint is loud music and 160km/h + lil bit potong potong.
I hate being lonely. it makes me think stuff that i duwan to think and heart wil jz bleed. hmm.
I hate being a faker. what's the point being some1 that isn't u and fking lying to yourself? Jz be truth to yourself and life wil go on easier~
I hate ppl that lie. I hate myself for that also. so i g0t no comment. =X
I hate ppl telling me in the ears what she and him is doing or at where or whatever bullshit fk up stories. .l.
I hate You, for being a liar which lies more than what u eat each day.
lastly, I hate myself for loving u dis much.

0 Comments: