Thursday, November 26, 2009

hopeless me

Love, can sometimes really be a joke to fool with. just a word, a paper, and some tears. make u hold on back to everything. thinking that there's some hope. mess around with ur feeling, and doing stupid things, hopeless thing that u keen on doing it eventhough is foolish.... every word she says u trust, u believe in 101%, but when u turn ur back for a moment, she stab u in ur back straight through the heart. heh. Is painful, but pain isn't anything new to me. is something that i've been holding onto for the pass 4months. i dunno when it wil end, or will it end? the scar, the ink, the love is already carve deep under me. sometimes it might be a sweeetdream and sometimes it might be a nightmare. but whatever it is.. i dun wish to wake up as long as u are in the dream. the Pain that i felt is something to prove that u're stil here, stil exist within me. and it wil never go away i can tel.. hmm.. y? so many things i dun und.. but the ans u gives me, it doubted me. and things that u done confirm my doubt. tel dis do diff in back. haiy. i really can't trust a word she say anymore. wait for my msg? bullshit. Fb delete? bullshit. think of me? bullshit. nvr let me go? Fk it. If u do feel so den u wouldnt fking go around with other guy. really non of ur words i can trust anymore. no more explaination no more bullshit needed. actions do all the speaking. A phase that i once teach u, and A phase that u used it back on me. Feelings, heart, brain, all of me has spilt into 2. everything is so messed up on me. i also dunno what to do next. A part of me stil very wants u, and another part is hating u for lying. dunno what the fuck are u thinking. is over for me, but is over, is not over with u or love for u. is over for all the trick, the things u putting on to my brain den turn around hurt me! wah. sound nice to ply right? a way to hurt the one that once hurt u? again again again again and again.. Q:how stupid can i be actually? A:Very stupid. E: y? cause you're a drug that im addicted with. and no matter how pain is it. i'll always addict to u.



'Twilight' A movie that v watched last time and say will watch again in future. but arent happening d. Cz i watched with jos liao. Ask u go watch, but u say.. 'today cannot lar'. Fking bullshit, mmg doing nth whole day. Scare ur lil kid angry only wert. lol. anyway.. really sweet story. i wish our love can last like edward and belle. not even death can set them apart. But me u? heh. is nothing compare to that kinda love. its broken so easily. 2 time club 2 time outing with normal girl fren. AND BB 3 yrs 1 month. While at back also u outing with other fella in PJ and nt telling a word bout it. lazy say d.. sorry readers for reading dis wastage of post. is jz a msg that i wan a particular person to see. good9

0 Comments: